SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Just quick question I have been keyed on the side of my car and Seat want £450 to sort it out I cant afford this so I tried T-Cut as a temp fix but the scrach was to deep, anyone else got any other ideas.

G

·
my car is M black so would I buy that colour of just a plain black or one with no colour in it (you can see all the way to the metal by the way).

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
My car is in the paint shop as we speak getting the panels that got keyed resprayed and sorted! £450 sounds very steep! How many panels did they do? They did mine across the passenger doors and panel (my car is a 5dr) and they did the drivers door aswell and the place i went to only want £150 mind u the guy whoes doing it is a mate of my uncles. I tried all those scratch removers etc from halfords on my car and they did sod all!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its not a scratch remover I used Haris, it was a scratch filler!

Amy
:moony:

But i do agree that the price is steep, had a door on my old crx done for £70 cash in hand at a local spray shop :)

G

·
They done the whole side from front to back, not just one line but two. Why do people do this it p***** me off. Mine is a three door 1.4.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts