Hope you like our site and forum
Oh and don't forget to have some fun while you are here

Dave
:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Alright Dave,

I was searching the web for a second-hand SEAT CD Changer for my 2000 Ibiza, when I stumbled accross this site.

It looks like I've found the place to source one!

Quick question. I've just persuaded one of my mates to buy a 1999 Ibiza GTI which he picked up last week. He now wants to make it a little quicker, but doesn't want to spent serious cash. Any suggestions.

Cheers mate,

Ollie

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad you found us Ollie
This is the place to be if you have a SEAT
I notice you found the post in the for sale section for the changer
I was going to suggest posting to see if it had gone yet, if it has just place a post in the wanted section and one will not doubt come along

As for your mate there is a few things he can do, (I have a '99 GTi myself but have not ventured under the bonnet yet) also it would depend on if its the 8v or 16v

there are cams, filters, exhausts, chips, FSE power boost valves, and also Bill @ Badger 5 does direct to head throttle bodies for the cars, the cars are gettiong on a wee bit now and pretty much anything you can think of is available for the car

The first thing I will do to mine will be a filter and exhaust then go from there

It all really depends on what he wants to do, my advice would be to shop around for the bits he wants and if he registers on here, being a member he would also be intitled to discount from the companies we have on board

Hope this helps a little mate
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts