SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Pete and welcome mate
Come in and make yourself at home and have some fun

We hope you like our site and forum and maybe you could join us sometime for a meet, keep your eyes peeled for the next one in your area

Dave
:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cheers for the warm welcome everbody...

I'll figure out how to use the abbreviations & VB codes someday but...
I'm gonna see if anybody's having or had the same problems as me.
(talking about my car of course). I'll find out more about the meets' when my cars back from the fixers).
Excellent news that I'm a baby member.. (I'll tell the missus, she might laugh).. i hope she doesn't agree.
speak again soon perhaps.

Excellent smiles by the way. :moony:

G

·
So we have another Pete with a Leon ........ Snr Leon Driving Person Pete with his Leon will be very happy that you are here.

We will be arranging a meet in the North probably early next year now so keep an eye out as you are more than welcome to attend as we dont bite!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Yehhaaa another Leon owner... Well done on your fine choice in automobile..

Welcome and join the Leon army, where we plot to overthrow the majority, and take over the world... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Failing that we'll just go to all the shows and sit in the corner whilst everyone foolishly just looks at the Ibizas.. :mad: :mad:

Pete

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's always nice to be inconspicuous, the nasties with blue lights tend to ignore you in a LEON...(in my experience, .....where's that wood?)

The true wolf in sheeps clothing. (straight out of the box).

that's my view anyway.:D :p :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts