SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I thought Si would have been more like Orinoko (please excuse the spelling)

have the Smurfs not been about longer than the Wombles?

I know the Smurfs started in France many years ago but I have a gut feeling they are older than the Wombles

I could be wrong

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I think smurfs are quite a bit older

I dont really remember them the first time round (only from my slightly older aunt - she collected them in her teens).

However I do remember the wombles (should I admit to that?)

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Hi Smurf!

I do apologise for my fellow members...they do get a little carried away sometimes!

Enjoy the site and forum. Come and meet all the muppets sometime at a meet!!!

Abi :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow - didn't expect to get this kind of welcome at all!!

Quite a friendly forum by the looks of things!

If you've got nothing better to do check http://www.smurfnet.co.uk/ - not bene updated in absolutely ages but it's got some pics of smurfs LOL

Later,
Neil

G

·
Thats cos we are old enough to remember them Abi, some of these whippa snappers were in their peudeuce nappies :D :moony:

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Thanks Si for pointing out that I'm old...but you're older than me! Nah nah nah nah :p :moony: :p

Apologies once again Smurf...you need to come and meet us!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I remember the smurfs they were wicked :D I used to watch them at my aunties house on my hols in Cyprus (when i was a child mind u) as they used to show them on TV with Greek Subtitles, and she had the videos too! They certainly do bring back memories!

Smurfs r way better than any recent day gimmic they got going! I mean Telitubies is enough to give any child nightmares!

G

·
When you were young Haris, wasnt that last week lol .... Hey dont start or I will get the Greek one on ya :no: :moony:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.