SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Cheers for making me feel so welcome boys...I think I'm getting a tear in the corner of my eye haha:D

Heh Pete did you work for Marconi?

Brian

G

·
Brian, you must be confused petes retired he does a bit of Gardening and plays cards on a Thurday at the Legion :p :D

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brian,

Yes mate I worked for Marconi how did you know?

Never mind no ICE advice, he's bordering on no ICE Cavern install at this rate... ;) ;) lol At least I still have hair!! Balding old git... lol

Pete

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Hi Miffer!

On behalf of us girlies...welcome!

I'll be looking after the competition side which will be swinging in to action shortly. Keep your eyes peeled.

Abi

G

·
Awww Pete that one hurt mate .......... talking of balding heads, whose was a bit RED when they went home after Brighton?

Eh eh eh eh!

·
Registered
148 Posts
On the "other forum" your email address was a Marconi one and I always intended on sending you a mail but being the laziest person in the world I never got around to it :D

I work in Switching Support (ISOS) where did you work when you worked for the fantastic company that is Marconi ? :p

Brian

PS Pete I hope you are still showing a Radical Outlook and Special Delivery haha:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.