SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just been blamed for damaging a gear box at work that is not my fault (and they cost 60 grand) , it was a manufactureing fault and therefore not mine but as im the youngest in my department the boss sees fit to blame me , [email protected]@r any way thats the way it goes i guess

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Unlucky chuck! Sounds like you have really had a bad day, typical bosses eh.

Hope you can just chill out over the weekend to try and forget it.

By the way, what sort of downhill racing are you into?

Abi :)

G

·
Hey, if I wasnt already having a S*** week I now found out that I lost Steve his bonus for this month or next month because he was fitting my suspension at his Audi dealership, do i feel good about that NOPE!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Madskiair
Unlucky chuck! Sounds like you have really had a bad day, typical bosses eh.

Hope you can just chill out over the weekend to try and forget it.

By the way, what sort of downhill racing are you into?

Abi :)
i used to do a bit of local dh and also some in the welsh dragon series , i had a well trick intense uzzi dh and a muddy fox rock and roll ultimate plus some other training bikes but sold up due to a bad knee , i should be buying another bike after christmas as my knee is much better now .

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
another biker cool :D :D

i've used 2 do down hill but never actually raced, just riding local stuff and tracks @ national races with mates :)

now into bsx and just all out stupid jumping etc.

i got a 24seven for that, no gears, one brake and loadsa fun, weight's a ton though considering it's a hardtail.

and ur a lucky bu**er for owning and intense, i've always wanted one or a turner burner (when they used 2 look good) :)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
NEVER :no: :( well sometimes

i got a full face lid for the dh runs but it's usually a silly little potty lid or me cap :eek: or nowt :rolleyes:

funnily enuff whenever i crash me bike i only end up peeling layers of skin off hands, arms, legs etc never mashed me head or face up (well not yet anyway)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Originally posted by Madskiair
Cool!

I do a fair bit on the old mountain bike as training for my ski-ing, but never done any racing...too scary! :eek:
Hey Hun,
My boyf works for Salomon, so if you ever want any skis/snowboards etc.... let me know! thats if your not sponsered!!
x

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I am a new boarder... did pretty intensive learning programme for it this season and just need to complete the advanced boarder course next season and then see where I go.. boarding is quality.. proper adrenaline buzz.. had always wanted to do it until last year when we made the choice to go and learn.. picked it up quick and aint looked back..

I need a new board, boots and bindings... gonna change to 'step-ins' as I have blown knee caps (old iceskating injury) and so like to be able to get in and out of the bindings in a hurry..

Have looked at quite a bit of 'Ride' and 'Burton' stuff, but not made a decision yet.. Aren't oo sure if Saloman do much boarding stuff or step-ins.. ?? if so, let me know and point me in the direction of their catalogue and I will have a look.. see if I can put my money their way.. lol

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by Foofi

Hey Hun,
My boyf works for Salomon, so if you ever want any skis/snowboards etc.... let me know! thats if your not sponsered!!
x
Ah Foofi, that's really sweet of you. Your boyfriend isn't Mr. Mercer by chance? Salomon are very good to us at the ski centre and we get stuff up there...but I will bear in mind your kind offer...in return, if you want some ski lessons, just give me a yell!

You're a wee gem!

Abi :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts