SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to loads of problems with my car im in the process of considering whether or not to give the car back to the dealership.

If so what car do I go for next?

Ive had a couple of ideas - Celica GT4 / Impreza / MR2 / Golf VR6 / golf 1.8T / Audi A3 1.8T

Anyone got any good ideas for a car to replace my troublesome Ibiza?

Looking for something as quick if not faster than the Ibiza.

Any good ideas?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
If you could afford it, an Audi S3 would do it nicely, or a second hand TT!

There's also the Civic Type R if you fancy it!

G

·
Impreza got to be the one for performance and handling with practicallity and highly tuneable. Depends what u want out of your new car.

How about the Holden Commodore? or an M3 or even a second hand skyline?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I've been looking aqt the 3 jap motors mentioned, and even though they are probably older models than the ones you would be looking at they all seem to have stood the test of time better than my Seat. Plus they are useably quick, rather than quick on paper - its looking to be the way forward in my eyes...:(

G

·
Gary has already had that one Matt :D :D :D

I have just had a proper look over the Leon Cupra R at Cheshunt and it is sweet! Go for that!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I thought I saw a Leon Cupra R in Paris yesterday but on closer inspection it turned out to be a Leon4 TDI with full bodykit...... but blimey did it look good.....!

Got some pics of it if you're all interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.