SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a chilled weekend .......... cant remember what I did

Oh yeah on Friday went to the piccies and watched erm the one with Ben Aflick in it and that was good!

Saturday, went shopping and then had a curry at a place that Smithy introduced me to, rather nice it was as well!

Sunday, went shopping to Brent Cross and chilled!

Rather a good weekend!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Erm ........... yeah I had it done by a nice fella at Brent Cross Shopping Centre whilst we were shopping you cheeky monkey :p

It will be getting a little clean this week as well tho ready for Trax!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Only a little clean :p

I didn't do much at all.....

Friday....can't remember really....Oh I think I was over my mum and dad's all night.....how exciting!

Saturday....I was in my bed till late.....Evening....Went to Edinburgh to see the Fireworks for the end of the Festival...pretty good but it took almost an hour to get out of Edinburgh....total nightmare.

Sunday.....I was working most of the day and in the evening I went out in the car for a while and met up with a few friends.

I have the most exciting life ever :D

Oh and I didn't even manage to clean my car :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You didnt manage to clean your car! oh oh! thats a sin young lady :D :D :D

Oh and I bought a new monitor as well so I can now see the screen :D ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I was going to clean my car Saturday afternoon/evening but I ended up speaking to Neil for 'only' 3 hours. So blame him. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aye, we can always blame Neil for everything :no:

Three hours wow ........ you have it bad then ;)

Actually Neil is one of the better people that I know on both this site and ********* you could do a lot worse than him ;)

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Well...

Friday: Drove back from Manchester after taking my mum to a private hospital, car held out nicely, started making nasty noises later! Stayed in.

Saturday: Went to SEAT (see thread), went shopping at Milton Keynes...so many nice girls out!
Had dinner in MK and went home. Stayed in.
A big row unfolded on my other club with regards to me and the fact I was getting a new car, was up til 3AM arguing my point but was only really taken as negative things from a lot of people.

Sunday: Went to my nans, had a massive roast, went to work afterwards. I finished work, went out for a great curry and went round theirs for some drinks (tea for me!)
Got home, saw more posts on me and my car choices. I had enough of the **** I was getting, I thanked the people that supported me and quit the club. NEED TRAX TICKETS!

Monday: Got up, now replying to this topic and other topics!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow Tom thats some weekend mate!

Just shows you how fickle somebody is aint it, you look at another car and they get like that!

In 99 I helped start the Renault Sports Club and I left in 2001 when I flogged the Renault, I still see some of the guys and one of the committee members lives bout 5 miles away and we dont care what cars we have ....... thats sad really mate!

We have Polo owners on here and they get treated no differently to any other owner! Hopefully you have a place here now!

Good luck with the car hunting!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Si its a select few that just seem to not like it. Most people are very supportive because like me they see the direction VW and SEAT are going and are possibly buying them next!

Just checked out that quote on the 1.4 Sport again, still £1245, very seriously considering going down there now and taking it out!

Si I PMd you a few days back but got nothing back...are thee any stand places left as one of my Polo mates wants to get on the stand with his car that's fresh from the bodyshop!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Originally posted by SalsaGirl
Neil is is one of the most decents guys I've ever met but we're just friends. :)
Thanks, you're too nice, but you've put a big smile on my face :) :)

Saturday, got woken at 9:10 to do a telephone support call for work. :( Got up, did loads of washing, tidied my bedroom a little, went and got my haircut, then spent 'only' 3 hours on the phone to Fliss :D

Saturday night we had a house full (or bungalow full I suppose). A load of my cruising mates from weston came round and we had about 25 people there and a road full of nice cars :D

Sunday, got woken at 9:10 by 4 support calls for work :( but went back to sleep until early afternoon. Got up and didn't clean my car (nothing unusual there then).

Sunday evening - went to a Club GTi meet, and my car was the only dirty one there out of about 30 cars! Went to Weston at about 9:15 to show Ian (ipk) how to take the roundabouts (like my mate Si Dways, for those who went to Weston Wheels) :D

'Twas a good weekend, but next weekend's going to be better, apart from the early start on Saturday!

Neil P

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Neil, I see more of your cruising muppet side coming out everyday lol ;)

Yours was the only dirty car ........ I cant believe that mate for on minute, ah well I suppose we aint all cleanaholics like me!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Originally posted by neilp
'Twas a good weekend, but next weekend's going to be better, apart from the early start on Saturday!
That's because I'll be with you :p Just think, you'll have to put up with my moaning for 4 days!:D :D

I did warn you to clean your car Neil coz you'll end up all embarrassed, but then you're thick skinned. ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
You're a cheeky beggar Neil. I'll get a name for myself if you talk like that. ;)

Anyway, I'll be moaning because I always moan i.e my feet hurt, my hair's a mess, I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm bored :p oh better not write that, I shouldn't be bored when I'm with you.

I hope you've thought of things to do this weekend seeing as I'm indecisive and don't know the area of course.

Just had a thought, I'm taken-over this thread! Naughty girl :p

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Friday night - Picked up car and fitted GFB. Drove it quite a bit. Other half was out so i did PC things.

Saturady - Put up one of those expensive woooden blinds (had to cut it down etc - that was fun and games...

Night - Girlf was out again so I had a few mates round for PS2 + few beers.

Sunday - Went to Alton Towers - FOR FREE! Coke-a-cola =had its promo day and we got free tickets from a friend of a friend - free drink all day aswell along with chocolate!

Nice weekend...

Rmmmmmm... PSssshhttt rrrmmmmmm pppsssttthhh

1 - 20 of 42 Posts