SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having had lots of chats with Erik at AAT recently they want to offer some form of sponsership to something for the site, I said flyers but to be fair we can do flyers ourselves cant we?

Any ideas?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea, they want involvement in that anyway mate, in fact its going really well with AAT.

I was thinking of Merchandise

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pete, I have already blagged for you and you are blagging everything that moves lol!

Be bloody sensible this could work out very well for the site :no:

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I'm blagging stuff that don't move if I get the chance to... hehehehe

I did have a serious thought though... Get a load of companies together and put an ad in most of the mags, with all thier names on ( and ours obviously.. ) Don't know how it would work but we'd all get plenty of exposure from it..

Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I blag for this site about 3 bloody hours a day mate :elo:

Anyway you didnt answer the question mate, It was "what do we get AAT to sponser"

Have another go!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Yes I did!!!

"I did have a serious thought though... Get a load of companies together and put an ad in most of the mags, with all thier names on ( and ours obviously.. ) Don't know how it would work but we'd all get plenty of exposure from it.."

One of the companies being AAT!!!

<mumble> muppet... </mumble> hehehehe

Pete

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Ok so you are looking for ideas on merchandise

What about, site key rings, pens or Phone covers eg.Nokias ?
every man and their dog has a Nokia phone
everyone uses key rings and pens

I think these are items, members and Joe Public would buy

There are companies out there that will put logos on anything

We can sell these sort of things at shows and events
Give so much to the NSPCC and keep the rest for the site

I think we should maybe concentrate on things people will use and not just throw in a drawer and forget about

If someone has a SE phone cover and their mate sees it,,,, well you know.
Aty the end of the day I see these sorts of things raising our profile as well as that of say AAT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am looking for more ideas to bring the NSPCC into it as well now, so we could have the sponsers name and the NSPCC and I am going to see the sign people today and get the NSPCC added!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Why not just addthe NSPCC to pretty much everything regardless of who the sponsor is
I know it may seem drastic but I think it would work

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes mate, I will need someboy to make a flash banner for Parkstone and the NSPCC as well, its all good publicity!

Is there only me and you alive today?

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
If we are looking at the NSPCC logo on clothing, perhaps AAT could have their logo on clothing as well, but with them sponsoring part of or all of the cost of the embroidery.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts