G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have rarely ever eaten brekkie and now I read that it affects your metabolism

So I am just eating my special K with fresh strawberries :laugh8kb:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I used to have Frosties or Ricicles :D Went through bit of a bad patch where I just couldn't face food at the best of times, let alone first thing in the morning!

Over the past few months I've got my apetite back - put on just over 2 stone since the beginning of the year!! lol

I have Rasin Wheats or Starts... trouble is, they only come in piddly little 375 gram boxes :( And where do they get this "40g serving" rubbish from??? I can fit more than twice that in my bowl with 1/2 pint of milk!! :p: lol

·
Registered
618 Posts
If i do have breakfast (the odd day i get up before noon) its generally cereal. At the moment ive got Cookie Crisp and weetabix choc chip.
Sometime i just like 2 fried eggs sunny side up mmmm

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Any Welshies here go to the Fryer Tuck van outside B&Q in Cardiff?

2 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 fried eggs, black pudding, fried mushrooms, fried onion, all in a foot long bread roll with lashings of red & brown sauce!! Mmmm.... makes hell of a mess, but don't half fill you up! lol

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Jonny;785676 said:
Any Welshies here go to the Fryer Tuck van outside B&Q in Cardiff?

2 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 fried eggs, black pudding, fried mushrooms, fried onion, all in a foot long bread roll with lashings of red & brown sauce!! Mmmm.... makes hell of a mess, but don't half fill you up! lol
I've heard about that place.. think my bro went there before! They had a van outside the B&Q when it was in Llansamlet... went there quite a few times after a night out:rolleyes5cz: yummy!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts