Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 150 +

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as above , i had a play with a skyline the other day and it was so funny as i was still with him at 145 mph (on a privite road of course) but he was pulling away from me but even so it was so funny !

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its great i love it but her in draws nags a bit , i think it would have gone to 150 but my balls are to small , i still cant get over the performance you get for your money

G

·
I can tell you mate that the difference is well worth the money and I know that Steve has had 153 I think it was on a private road as well!

Amazing value for money me thinks.

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've just sc r a p ed 150 out of mine, down a hill fully laden with 3 passengers!!

Likewise I think she would have gone faster but for the corner that was approaching at the rate of 2 and a half miles a minute!

Sorry for the spaces, the swear filter wouldn't let me write s c r a p e d in properly because of the letters in the middle!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm not saying how much I've got out of my car (which isn't much) because I'm not incriminating myself lol

But I did vote :p

G

·
110mph or near abouts! (speedo error +/- 10% etc)

1.4 with K&N & 17"s ...knockin out the speedo by 3.6% to slow :rolleyes:

:moony:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Not sure, I close my eyes.. its the flashing blue lights...

Could probably do without the ironing board on the boot..:D

Not kept the foot down for long don't see the point - heavy braking with the old two pots can be scary- wait 'till the four pots are fitted :love: (this weekend mmmmmmmmmmmm:kiss: :blush: :love: :wow: )

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hit 145mph on M* coming back from CGTI National Day....

had a Golf Rallye alongside me........

would of carried on......but you know me, the grandad side of it all and everything....thought better of it...

the car will do 150+mph in my humble opinion....

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
145 with still a bit to go (I believe) 2 up on a flat open 'private' road.. reckon it might have eeeeked up to 148-150 but I decided to back off... man doesn't 70 seem slow straigh after doing that speed though.. like doing 20 mph rather than 70.

mine is not chipped and just has K&N filter and Forge DV007

G

·
Did some one mention Leons ha ha ha! Only kidding Russell!

Hey when we next meet, I think I will be up with ya now I have a bit of extra power!:D

G

·
I think you said that u were running 175bhp when you followed me at Brighton, I had 210 (me hopes)but surely power to weight ratio, you would still beat me! Did notice u hanging back did u have a problem then? :p

G

·
Raaaaaaah! I just wasnt up for wacky racers on that day mate, but now the chip is in I have been wacky racing all over the shop! :p :moony:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts