SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Welcome Mr H. You had the belt sorted yet on the Rallye?

No peeps...not going ANYWHERE today.....will have to meet Amy some other time. Weather forecast was too dodgy......

Gonna scan in 80 pics and send them all to Andrew for whacking up on site! :)

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Originally posted by CupraSi
Was thinking about it but last year was pants.

Lee are you up for that or are you still going up North?
Yep ! it was double pants this year ! even less traders ! Managed to get a few bits for the Rallye.

Lee,

Still not got the belts sorted. Tony got the service manager to call me @ Keith's Garages, apparently they are well in to modded Vdubs ! He hold me to come along one Saturday & he will get their mercanics to give it a looking over.

I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
502 Posts
oh yeah........forgot about Keith's (what a fecking coincidence mate)...to do the work!

Oh, i need ya VW Driver mag again with ya feature..gonna scan it in for a friend that likes 4motions....

Oh, will also take some pics of that and the Rallye, and put it up on our site..if ya don't mind!

speak to you soon mate.....

Lee

PS: You have to see my latest mod mate...i'm going DUTCH!

·
Registered
502 Posts
hahahaha...yeah, i;ve stuck on the front........hahaha

don't be sooo silly!

Its a little more subtle than that...you'll be impressed!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Originally posted by Chungster
Oh, i need ya VW Driver mag again with ya feature..gonna scan it in for a friend that likes 4motions....

speak to you soon mate.....

Lee
You could if i can find it ! :confused:

Had it @ inters now it's gone missing !

·
Registered
156 Posts
There's me of course Amy but I'm just a wee thing :( Me only got an 2.0 8v so I suppose I just have to lag behind (as usual) but I make up for it in the looks department (the car of course!) :)

Fliss

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dont be daft Fliss women have been saying for years that the size doesnt matter ;)

The amount of times people have asked me if mines a GTI its stealth you see......

Amyx

·
Registered
502 Posts
Oh yeah...DOH!

PVW was being reserved for when the Supercharger went on.....does that mean you're not going in PVW now then??

Yeah, I'll have the GOLF mag one instead...that had some good piccies!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Originally posted by Chungster
Oh yeah...DOH!

PVW was being reserved for when the Supercharger went on.....does that mean you're not going in PVW now then??

Yeah, I'll have the GOLF mag one instead...that had some good piccies!
Not going to bother with PVW now !

Working on a ICE mag with the Soundgallery, just waiting for the Dolby 5.1 to be fitted !;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.