SEAT Automobiles Forum banner

Who Are You?

• I just wanna be out and about meeting the real people.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I an a grade one nerd and can never get out from behind the PC

• I am a bit of both

• Other (Please Tell All)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What catergory are we all in? Most of us on here seem to want to get out and meet up etc etc rather than doing lots of PC things and having Cyber Friends?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
im a grade one weirdo why don't i have me own box :p :D

i like 2 get out n meet u peeps and put faces 2 names etc, i've made some real good friends throught the site and had a good laugh

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yep want to get out and meet people and do things........only if they'll let me out!

·
Registered
173 Posts
and thats for an hour if i've been a good boy and taken all my pills!:elo:

·
Registered
193 Posts
I like to get out there and meet peeps, but as the missus has no interest can be difficult sometimes, especially evening type meets. I try my best, there's nothing like chating in person, even on the phone IMO.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like to go out and meet people if I have the time, my misses doesn't mind coming along but she sometimes gets bored, so she just takes a book with her. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like to go to car shows to look at semi naked women, but I like to meet up with everyone regionally so I can convince her that there arnt any semi naked women at these shows. :elo: Oh and I do sometimes like talking about cars! :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I can't wait for Trax when there'll be a bunch of us together, the idea of spending time in the company of like minded people who have had the foresight to purchase such fantastic motors cannot be a bad thing in my book!

Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts