SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
fuzzy975;784847 said:
For the protection of my health I refuse to comment. Laura might see. :biggrin9gp:
Hmm wonder whos got who under the thumb hahahaha :lol: only jokin!

I think women for the simple reason the go out to work but also have to come home and most of the time do housework, make the dinner, look after the kids etc while most men come home eat dinner and sit on their backsides for the rest of the night ..... not all men are like this tho jus most :p:

·
Premium Member
9,548 Posts
l'm with Lynne on this one. Don't get me wrong, men work really hard but how many come home from work, do the housework, help the kids with homework etc, make the dinner? Its not an easy time being a parent :(

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
I cook most nights and Trish will back me up that I do my fair share of housework as well....

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
its quite a sight I tell ya!

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
I've done both - hard, physical job in engineering and also looked after my kids, housework, cooking, shopping, etc. full time after my wife died. They are both demanding roles which nobody should assume are ever easy!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
My Soon-To-Be-Ex-Wife does very little about the house... Because she's not actually living in it. I therefore do all the housework, cooking, etc... On top of a hectic job.

Averages don't tell the individual stories, but they're necessary for the statistical analysis.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.