SEAT Automobiles Forum banner

SE Picture Gallery - Good idea?

• Yes, Its a good idea. But let it drop into oblivion

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes, Its a good idea. Make it sticky and remove un-needed posts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Its a bad idea

• Bad idea - I look like the missing link and on here you all think Im a model!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK we had the 'show us your picci' thread that started the Hot-or-Not debate.

How about we start a thread that has got our pictures in it along with our names.

If we stick to the thread and only post our name and picture we could make it sticky for all newbies and noseys.

Good idea?

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Would be worth a laugh more than anything - but yeah - why the hell not?
I think it's a go-er.

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definately a good idea! One example of why it is needed is when I tried to meet up with Cupra Dave at Crail... being in the middle of nowhere, I had no reception on my phone. I found his car but had no idea who he was.

Had I seen his pic I would have known who to speak to.

Bring on the gallery!

Also, there are also lot of chicks on this site!! :elo:

Maybe best just to stick with my first argument????

·
Registered
156 Posts
You're right there Harry :D ;) what's your website addy again lol

Not really into broadcasting a pic of me, not that I'm plug or anything, but don't think there is a need for it.

What's wrong with a bit of mystery? :)

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by CarreraGT
I find if people want to find out who u r they will without haveing a picture gallery! Aint that right Fliss :p
Hence the Newbies and noseys!

If you dont have a picture, I'll have my camera with me at trax so if needed I can take a few peoples pics...

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah i expect pictures of people as well as cars at trax as i seen a few of our reports from meets etc and its mainly pictures of cars and no people goofing off :p

·
Registered
156 Posts
Originally posted by CarreraGT
So what u saying Fliss that people who put there pics on the internet r showing off or something :mad:
I'm not saying that. It's up to the individual if they want to do that. I'm just not into it personally as I'm a very private person.

It is good to see websites like yours coz it is very interesting.

Originally posted by smithrc
If you dont have a picture, I'll have my camera with me at trax so if needed I can take a few peoples pics...
I don't have a picture of myself but if you want to take a pic of me, you're more than welcome.

And yes, that was a no vote for me. :p

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fliss im only messing about! :cn:

My website first started after my school leavers dance thing and all my mates wanted to stick the photos up so we have somewhere that every1 could see our piccies. And its just gone on scince then. It was just a little project to see what i could do u see and i liked what i was doing and carried on. Just because i have a website doesn't really mean im open, as i personally tend to think of my self as a private and shy person, but im happy to show my picture as im not that self concious.

G

·
So is this a thread to decide if we want to have a thread to have a thread OMG :wow:

Well lets start one and peeps can add if they want or not!

I thinks Its good and I am gonna have one ;)

G

·
Behave yourself Abiand dont put yourself down! You have done a hell of a lot for this site and thats what counts!

I mean look at John Major, he was ugly and he led the country! that reminds me he reminds me of somebody :D :D :D :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.