SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I've have my 56 100 PD Sport for a few months now, had it remapped but want to customise a bit.

I have been scanning the forums and have picked up a few ideas and could now do with help regarding part numbers and fitment.

1) Seat strut brace - Any fitting tips?

2) FR Honeycomb style front grills, will they fit and does any one know part numbers for them in back?

3) Cupra style red airvent switches, I think they fit but anyone know part numbers?

4) PD160 air intake, does this fit the PD100 and what is the part number?

5) TDI FR twin chrome exhaust tips, will these fit the twin exhaust on my PD100 and if so does anyone know the part numbers?

Any help would be muchos appreciated!

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
1) Strut brace will fit, its an easy 10 minute job even of the diesels. Just undo the 3 nuts securing the vacuum unit and lift it out of the way, then undo two bolt on each suspension turret, place the brace on, and do everything back up.
2) FR grills will fit, not sure on part number, and I think they just clip in. Do a search, as several people have done it before.
3) Dunno
4) It'll probably fit, and the part numbers are in the fitting guide in thr How To's section (link at the top of the forum)
5) The 'exhaust tips' are part of the exhaust, not a bolt on accessory. The FR/Cupra have straight exit exhausts, all the other are downturned, and also don't have the cut out of the rear bumper lower valance. If you wanted the FR exhaust, you need a new exhaust and a new lower valance for the rear bumper.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great thanks!

Just one thing, my PD100 has twin, slash cut exhaust pipes like the FR but not chrome also the valence cut out. From what I know this was a new addition to the sport spec at 56 Reg onwards.

Cheers!

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
By the way, for the strut brace, you'll need a 10mm socket, a 13mm socket, and extension bar (to keep you ratchet away from the bodywork and to give you enough reach for the vacuum unit nuts), and a torque wrench (so you don't overtighten the strut bolts).

·
Registered
1 Posts
hofmeister;782740 said:
Hi Everyone,
I've have my 56 100 PD Sport for a few months now, had it remapped but want to customise a bit.

I have been scanning the forums and have picked up a few ideas and could now do with help regarding part numbers and fitment.

1) Seat strut brace - Any fitting tips?

2) FR Honeycomb style front grills, will they fit and does any one know part numbers for them in back?

3) Cupra style red airvent switches, I think they fit but anyone know part numbers?

4) PD160 air intake, does this fit the PD100 and what is the part number?
5) TDI FR twin chrome exhaust tips, will these fit the twin exhaust on my PD100 and if so does anyone know the part numbers?

Any help would be muchos appreciated!

3) The cupra switches are ( 6LL 819 785 air vent switches ) and they just pull off and push on, 30 sec job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.