SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy peeps

Is there anyone on the site who knows who to fit window tint, makes a good job of it and is going to Trax ? :D

(guess what Dave's thinkin)

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Would only let pros do mine. I'm hoping to get mine done eventually but want a real good job. Good places have a really clean environment to do the windows to make sure it's a top job. I'm not sure a mobile fitment would be as good... Might be wrong though...

Pete

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there are a few peeps here that can do it, one has a huge waiting list and he would even bump me up the que for being a mate, another guy I know who I traveled to Max live with has his own company also and he said he would do it for £100 but he did my mates Omega and I was not too impressed

the bit that worries me is the black circle stuff round the rear windows, there is air here on my mates Omega and it looks really pants

I can get the film if anyone knows what they are doing and we could use it as a review type thingy for the site

och I dunno, just wanted to have the windows done for Trax but it does not look like its gonna happen :( :(

I was kinda hopin there would be one among our multi talented group who would know what they are doing

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Better safe than sorry Dave.

Mine will be going to Pentagon, and that's that ;)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
A proper place would take the glass out of the car todo it and then wash and then s**** with a scalpel knife to get all the unseen **** off and then wash again and apply, a bit expensive but these sort of places give garentees that itll last.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.