SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Car is going quite well matey, had a bit of an incident in a grass carpark though which involved me, %mph and a small grass hollow and ended up , well look at the pics to see yourself!! :(

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And right at this minute she looks like....
but ive been quoted 150 to get the wings sorted and resprayed, original standard bumper fitted etc so things arnt too bad, just means that im gonna have to wait until i can afford a new better bumper, ie SC performance type , im not suer about f2 anymore cause it was just too long and looked for trouble!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate... Just get the F2 and have a play with some fibre glass and make something custom...

I'll give you some advice on using glass if need be.. ;)

Pete

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
bloody hell brendy, that looks like a badger has crawled up yourbumper into your engine bay.

Not nice, I was alwasy dreading something happening to my SC performance bumper,

No need to worry now though, saying that if I won the lotto I would but it back in a second, drop a Audi TT engine in it, and tune it up to the max.

I could just imagine rippin past all the fancy motors at Crail....

Ovv

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the way it happened can be likened to walking through knee deep water without hiking your trousers up!! the ground was just too bumpy for my car to get through but i sorta lost track of how low the car exactly was, still gonna kick the living daylights out of the fella that told me that i had to go that way to get out of the park!!:mad:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea, i need to find a reason to get them to finance it all!! maybe get a set of huge lamps moulded in too!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts