SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ello peeps,

just wonderin wot people have planned for their saturday nite. Im going up Watford with a few mates, so if anyone is around that area, gimmi a shout :D

Sweet!

COME AND SHOW THAT U SEAT BOYS HAVE A LIFE BY POSTIN WOT YA UP 2 2NITE :cn :mad: :kiss:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well you know the score Tom, we do like to have a life on here and I am going to see a mate in St Albans and Nicci is down in Bournemouth going out with some of her mates and then tommorow its off to Steves to do some bits on the car and some more fitting guides and then on Minday its off to Mich's and Impossible for the switchable chip!

·
Registered
173 Posts
and then tommorow its off to Steves to do some bits on the car and some more fitting guides and then on Minday its off to Mich's and Impossible for the switchable chip! [/B][/quote]

You lucky bugger you:D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aye Chief Blag Merchant is here and at your service!

Blagging for parts that most other sites cannot reach!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I was going to a beer festival and a big party but then realised my mum was going too (we all work with the same people ya see!) so I decided to stay in tonight.

Wish I could get access to a chinese!

Tom

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well i went out in newbury and had a ****e night because some bloke thought he'd be big and clever to start on my missus:no: :wound:

Anyone who's met her will tell ya that she's a softy and wouldn't do anything to anyone!

Don't like fighting but he was asking for it BIG Time:beye:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how can anyone start on a girl? Coward b***ards!

Anyways, my nite in Watford was good .....except towards the end of the nite, where it seemed on the dance floor, all asylum seekers and So Solid Crew were surrounding us. I mean ...they go round in a pack of 10 ....barge ya out the way, and all dance around 1 girl til she gets p*ssed off and walks off.

....had to take my mate away from it all!!! :swear: :swear: :dead:

Had a wikkid drive there and back though, even with 5 peeps in me car :g

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
i went out on the beer and then clubbing, i got home @ 3am and i've only just got up

i can't believe it's 4pm :eek: :eek: that's the day almost gone
i might aswell go back 2 bed untill monday ;)

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
not a v good w.end fer me.

Spent Friday nite in hosp after being awake fer 27hrs on a call out
some little **** snapped my ariel off on sat night
got caught in a MAJOR flood on sunday

Some times u could just t*at someone!...

:a :wound: :mad: :swear:

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
If only my Saturday had been that good... Spent about 8hours and 500 miles driving a van, with just radio 1 for company ( the only station I could get... ) , oh and two stops in between drives loading furniture into the van in that heat... :(

On the plus side I'm now living in my new pad.

On the minus side, I have to do it all again next weekend to get the rest of my stuff.. :(

Pete

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.