SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi newbie here just picked up the new toy today.Well pleased but it looks like I may have aircon issues. The display flashs when you turn the key I know this means there is a fault but does anybody know how many faults this flashy thing covers I bloody hate aircon just about every car I have had (bar the wifes passat which I must say works brillantly) has given me grief. Anybody help? I know I can take it back to the dealer but he's quite a jolly away so if it's just a fuse or something silly i'd like to fix it myself. Oh it's an 01 SE with the climate control thingy wotsit

·
Registered
62 Posts
personally if just got it and has a fault i would take it back to the dealer you got it from as if you start messing about on it ,it will give them an excuse to to repair it and most place when you get a vehicle will give you a mininum of 1 month for such like faults

when i got my present bamma which he to was a joll bit away
i had it booked in to get a few problems fixed but at this time my aircon dislay did not flash, luckily in a way the day iwas taking it bak for repairs the aircon display started to flas , this turnedout to be the aircon evaporator which got done under the warranty

on top of if take it back will probably get the aircon service and a regass

rememebr to use the aircon at leat once per week even in the cold winter months when they come back as the gass can settles and escape which will take you back in a probable circle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts